Just enjoy yourselves
Here, every day is an entertaining one, thanks to the wide range of concerts, festivals, relaxation, sports and festive events, and family entertainment!
You’ll also appreciate the peace-and-quiet of the old village, the Alpine pastures, and the surrounding area. You will instantly feel at peace in this welcoming destination.
Plan your activities!
Every week over the summer season, the following will be available*:
- a children’s activity on Monday afternoons
- a sports activity on Tuesday mornings
- a creative activity on Wednesday mornings
- a discovery activity on Thursday evenings
- a wellness activity on Fridays
And a whole host of other activities for the whole family!
*Subject to changes
Unmissable events of the summer:
- Evenings: barbecue and concert Once a week, there’s an enjoyable evening organised around the barbecues! Bring your own food to grill, the barbecues will be ready for you! From Wednesday 14th July to Tuesday 17th August, one evening per week, with a concert or show.
- Evenings: “La tête dans les étoiles” skygazing. Once a week, come up to the Alpine pastures in Villard-Reculas to see the stars. Learn all there is to know about the stars and constellations. Every Thursday from 15th July to the 19th August. Booking is compulsory.
- Week 28: Take on the French champions, petanque show on the Tuesday
- Week 29: Creative arts
- Week 30: Olympics and obstacle courses
- Week 31: Olympics and obstacle courses
- Week 32: Musical entertainment
- Week 33: Circus arts
All these activities are completely free-of-charge, just sign up with the Tourist Office – Limited number of places – Masks are compulsory and social distancing measures must be respected.
Download the summer programme: