Head up to the peaks, every day!
Thanks to Villarais chairlift, open all summer long, you can get to the Signal at an altitude of 2,100m in less than 10 minutes. Then just enjoy the view or go walking from there.
This is also the departure point for the Villard-Reculas downhill MTB trails and you can get to Alpe d’Huez in just 20 minutes.
The Signal Telemix hybrid lift on the Alpe d’Huez side is also open, offering a connection to Villard-Reculas and to be able to reach the Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine easily and enjoy all the possibilities over there.
What is there to do from the Signal peak?
Head up to the Pic Blanc: in just 60 min you’ll find yourself right at the top, at an altitude of 3,330 m, and a spectacular 360° view
The chairlift is also equipped for transporting MTB.
- MTB down the Villard-Reculas trails
- Reach Alpe d’Huez on foot or MTB
- Go along the easy hiking trails to or from Oz-en-Oisans
- Head up to the mountain lakes
- Reach Lac Besson in less than 1.5 hours, without any particularly difficult uphill and downhill sections
- Take the DMC cable car up to the Pic Blanc to enjoy the view at an altitude of 3,300 m
Opening hours and periods
The Villarais chairlift from Villard-Reculas and the Signal Telemix hybrid lift to reach Alpe d’Huez are open in July and August, 7 days a week, from 9am to 4:30pm non-stop.
Find the timetable, information and buy your passes at the Villard-Reculas Tourist Office, in participating shops in the village or from the machine near the ski lift cash desks, Place Bernard Barlerin, next to the shop Comptoir du Villard.
PRICES FOR SUMMER PASSES 2021
Pedestrian day pass for Villarais chairlift: €4.50 adult (13 – 71 years old) / €3 child (5 – 12 years old) – Free for children under 5 and seniors over 71
MTB day pass for Villarais chairlift: €8 adult (13 – 71 years old) / €6 child (5 – 12 years old)
Pedestrian or MTB day pass for the Alpe d’Huez Grand Domaine: €21 adult (13 – 71 years old) / €18 child (5 – 12 years old) / €2 for children under 5 or seniors over 71
– Prices as an indication only, not including special offers and promotional deals, as of 20/07/2021, information is subject to change –
Départ du télésiège du Villarais
Arrivé du télésiège du Villarais et jonction avec le télémixte du Signal